10 March 2011


..I will not do something that my partner don't like..

My dear old friend uttered the above meaningful words. It makes me wonder whether I have done things that might hurt my other half. Hurting him is a taboo. I want him to be happy all the time. Embrace him with warm love even distance separate us a way. Do things that he love. I put my dignity high. He always remind me.." She, labuhkan tudung k.." Accompany me when I went home from laboratory at night. Call me everyday to check on me. With all the love that he had pour, I wonder if I had ever hurt him.

Dear, forgive me if I ever did something that hurt you in my past or present. Happiness, that is what we both seek, and that is what you will get. Thank you dear friend who remind me with those words.


No comments:

Post a Comment