27 December 2011

"I have been through a moment where even my love one is not on my side when I really want him to hold one the phrase "Even when the whole world ditch me, please stay by my side. Trust me. Support me. Pick me. "

Guess who gave me all those? Friends. Best friends.


Friendship is one of many precious things that I am truly indulge. I have wonderful girl friends. Some of them are the real positive fellas. Lucky I have friends who trust me more than I can imagine. I have a trustworthy friend who knew my Facebook account password, a crime buddy who knew my cimb clicks password, a loyal friend who knew my ATM card password, a long-lasting friend who knew my e-mail password, a friend who I shared my dirty little secret, and each one of them hold a very special place in my heart. In case anything happen to me, they know what they have to do.

"As long as you give me your hand, I will grab it, and together we make memories. I am grateful I have many friends with various kind of thoughts and principles. I love you guys so much. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I love you".

Treat your friends nicely, will ya?


No comments:

Post a Comment