26 September 2010

keep it up, she!


1. Wanna bought a guitar and learn how to play it. I try not to do work at night. I wanna spent night time with my interest and hobbies, e.g drawing and designing, make crafts, and etc*try to sleep early too*

2. Try a simple business

3. Organize myself more. Call me skema. i dont even care~

4. Read books before sleep. I try it, but it's kinda difficult coz im more interested with my hobbies. not novel, motivation books of course

5. After office hour, will spent time to read manga. kinda lost it already~ always spent time to read it before

6. When come to workplace, i have to check my mails first. then google news. Current issues should be on my fingertips. i always forgot to do it, and just check mails after office hour. i would be dead if it is about life or death matter

7. Wanna bought a bicycle~ kinda fun, dat would be a very good exercise*i want my stamina back* i got one before, purple in colour*da berkarat da skang*

8. Stay healthy. Some say hey she, u have to eat more. huhu, people whom close to me definitely know i eat a lot. i mean during the day. i try to eat less at night. plus am not dat hungry at nite. eat while u already full definitely not good for ur health. if u ask me to eat at nite, i dont think dats good for my health. How sure are u if i gain weight, i will stay healthy? Am happy with my body and felt bless~

9. Memorize d holy Quran. I am not confident that i still memorized some of the surah. My bad. Will spent time after solah and refresh it back, instead of just cite it.

10. Alert with beauty care. Women should take a very good care of themselves. as i grow older, i found myself interested in looking good no matter where i am~ owh plus, really wanna do hair treatment. really adore long fluffy hair, to keep it is simple, but to nurture it, not as easy as ABC. Im in d process to be a grown woman, and it feels good.

11. My body posture. I got scoliosis. when i already work, will definitely meet chiropractor

12. Master all my mom's cooking~

13. Hangout with fwens, who wanna bag-packing with me? plan to go to Perlis, Penang, and Perak. The north region of Peninsular Malaysia~by bus of course, not car.

But seriously, dalam kepala skang nak g tgk wayang jek*michael douglas memanggil2 namaku*


2 comments:

  1. waa..macam2 ide nampak..haha..best gler kalo dapat stated idea camtu..aku masih ragu2 nk tulis..Huhu.semmart pe plan tue..best lah..kalo dpt buat kan..plus aku suke ide tentang mkn lewat mlm...aku pernah cube gak..mkn malam/heavy lewat utk tambah berat badan since zaman undegrad dulu..tapi akhirnya decide.ide tue xpraktikal sebab berat badan xbertambah sgt tapi menjadi semkin malas dan buncit akan datang.

    She, ade beskal pun bes juge..aku pun de dulu tp dh kna curi mat gian time undergrad..ahh, siot sungguh..tapi ok what..aku bace paper that malaysian are not 'design' for running purpose.so idea utk bebasikal tu kira bagus la.

    She, beli manga ek? haha.aku juge minat tapi pikir dah beli byk2 nk simpan kat ner? so terpakse lupekan beli komik2 dan manga nie sebab dah pernah buang koleksi komik bernilai ratusan ringgit sbb xde sape nk jage..membazirkan kan? tp tu zaman sek/matrik.xpk panjang..hehe.skang beli bhn bacaan yg ok jer...

    papepun. do inform me later ok.(waaa, tlg carikan sebab kukuh utk aku ke Ganu?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak start maybe susah sket, yg penting list out dulu. so kite tao what we want for a short time frame. tambah berat? haha, xyah la wei. hang kawen kang, automatik berat hang naik (^_^). da buncit ingat senang ke nak turun, azab wooooo. pakai baju pon nampak lg kot tayar spare

    ak nak kecikkan peha, so kene berbasikal. rejected jadi model =p

    yup2, ak xske novel.layan manga jek. ko da de gaji kang skang.beli la almari cikai satu. simpan kat situ. nanti da kaya beli la yg besar punye.simpan dalam kotak pon boleh~(^_^)

    sebab kukuh untuk ke terengganu? sebab AKU la. AKU kan ader kat ganu (^_^)v. muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete