07 September 2010

My Ramadhan 2010


Will definitely miss try n error cooking with my beloved housemates. We cook nasi ayam, nasi kerabu, and other common terengganu n kelantan dishes~

Learn a lot from kak nolee n kak ja~tq sis

kejut nadia untuk sahur. bile die bangun, victory!*act like mom*

nens got so many challenges in dis holy month. Proud of you, you handle it well my dear

Kak dhiya cookies is marvelous~

Went home almost every week. cooking with my mom~

Teraweh at home~

Iftar with beloved fiancee~

Iftar with former SHAMS fwens~

Shopping raya with my family and housemates~

Holy month of Ramadhan had brought inner peace within my soul. Thank you Allah for the blessing. Now, Ramadhan nearly come to its end~melancholy. Syawal will come~victory. There's about 2 days left, fill it with ibadah~ it is still not too late to do qiyamullai (^_^). To all, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin~

No comments:

Post a Comment